We have produced and exported over 350,000 helmets around the world since 2001. Our modern plant manufactures light weight, high performance and low cost helmets of the highest quality.
All helmets can be manufactured with a choice of harness described under HARNESSES in this section. A choice of visors can be fitted to most helmets as can be seen in the VISOR section.
Night vision helmet mount system: universal hybrid model shroud for ACH/MICH/Viper helmets. The ZA L4 Hybrid shroud fits most Combat MICH/ACH/VIPER style helmets drilled with either the standard three holes (MARSOC/WARCOM) pattern or the standard one pattern. The universal shroud creates a solid mounting platform for Wilcox NVG Mounts. The sleek, yet aggressive polymer frame design is low profile, so it will not snag on ropes, lines risers, and straps. ZA mount solution does not request the retractable lanyard system
• Ideal for replacing the original helmet “hook and strap”
• Snag free for HALO, HAHO and static line operations
• Fits all ACH, MICH, VIPER and lightweight marine helmets
with MARSOC/WARCOM 3-hole Pattern or standard US army 1 hole pattern
• Accommodates: Wilcox G24 NVG Mount, Wilcox G22 Mount, Wilcox ANVIS/ PVS-23 Mount, Wilcox G11 Mount, Notoros AKA 2 Mount, Norotos INVG Mount.
• U.S. Army Standard Rhino Arm
• Material Construction: Lightweight high quality aluminum,